The newly renovated Black Butte Plaza is a 25,000-sq-ft suburban medical/professional office building, adjacent to one of the core centers of the thriving suburb of Wilsonville. The property has abundant parking, easy freeway access, and convenient proximity to Costco, Target, banks, Office Depot and Starbucks all just down the street from the building.
The Black Butte Plaza is ADA-accessible from both floors, and will feature upgraded HVAC for energy efficiency, a secured 24/7 access system, unisex restrooms and commuter shower, renovated exterior, and updated landscaped areas with low-flow irrigation systems.
We are now leasing suite sizes that range from approximately 700 RSF to 1,200 RSF on the 2nd floor. This building is locally owned and professionally managed. To take a virtual tour or learn more about this beautiful space, please reach out to us today.
- Beautifully-appointed office suites from approx. 700 RSF to 1,200 RSF
- Common conference room on the first floor
- Daylight entrances with 24/7 access system on both sides of the building
- ADA Unisex restrooms plus commuter shower
- Ample tenant and guest parking
- Professional landscaping
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- 25195 SW Parkway Ave., Wilsonville, OR 97070
- In Wilsonville’s buisness district just off Highway I-5 at Elligsen Rd.
- Adjacent to a concentrated mix of major retailers, restaurants, banks, entertainment and hotels.
About the Neighborhood
The Central Eastside Industrial District is home to many restaurants, markets, local brewpubs, and bakeries, making it quite the destination hotspot. Conveniently located on bus lines and close by streetcar access, the Mt Whitney Building is close to I-5 and Morrison Bridge. It’s also within biking and walking distance to the waterfront and downtown Portland—a prime location for commuters and visitors alike.
This building is located one block south of SE Stark Street and a short walk away from the Washington High School redevelopment, with easy access to I-5 and I-84 and the Tri-Met stops.