Located on the main arterial of the bustling Central Eastside Industrial District, SE 11th Street sees over 10,000 cars a day. The Mt. Whitney building is currently undergoing a full transformation from an old warehouse to modern retail, office, and production suites. Renovations include upgrading all mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and roofing systems of the building as well as implementing a new façade, landscaping, as well as loading and unloading zones that face SE 11th Street. This property will have the latest systems and efficiencies to minimize its carbon footprint and reduce overall energy costs to the tenants.
- Renovated storefront with extensive window line and roll up doors
- Retail/ office suites w/ private restroom and storage closet
- Equipped commercial production kitchens w/ private restroom
- Mezzanine spaces over most suites
- Highly visible corner location
- Locally owned and managed
- 602 SE 11th Ave. Portland, OR 97214
- One block south of SE Stark Street and a half-block away from the Washington High School redevelopment
- Within 1/4-mile of 12 Tri-Met stops
- Easy access to I-5 & I-84
About the Neighborhood
The Central Eastside Industrial District is home to many restaurants, markets, local brewpubs, and bakeries, making it quite the destination hotspot. Conveniently located on bus lines and close by streetcar access, the Mt Whitney Building is close to I-5 and Morrison Bridge. It’s also within biking and walking distance to the waterfront and downtown Portland—a prime location for commuters and visitors alike.
This building is located one block south of SE Stark Street and a short walk away from the Washington High School redevelopment, with easy access to I-5 and I-84 and the Tri-Met stops.